Concrete Sealing with SealRx Video
Advantages of our Concrete Sealing Services:
- Permanently seals against water, chemical, and liquid-based penetration
- Strengthens concrete up to 30%
- Reduces random fracturing
- Eliminates pitting, scaling, and seepage
- Dynamic concrete coating re-activated by water
- Proven penetration of over 14″ vertically
- Our concrete sealers are environmentally safe
Products Used: Seal Rx – Guaranteed For 25 Years!
SealRx for concrete is ideal for use on driveways and other concrete structures that are exposed to Kansas City’s winter weather. Concrete is a porous material that soaks up water. When that water freezes it expands. Salt and other deicing materials spread on city streets cause the rate of expansion to double, along with other chemical-caused damage. Only SealRx creates a dynamic seal within the structure of the concrete and is re-activated by water! Only SealRx protects your concrete from water and chemical damage, using water! SealRx will never flush out of your concrete and creates protection without beading water so you don’t have to worry about slipping or ice that never goes away. Beading water and slippery surfaces are the primary reason that commercial properties don’t seal with concrete and opt to replace it instead. With SealRx, you can protect that commercial concrete without creating a dangerous hazard to your customers.